1/2 cup cacao butter or coconut oil 1/4 cup Monk fruit sweetener (I use a grinder to make it a powder consistency, this helps it dissolve easily) you can also use a liquid sweetener or any sweetener of your choice (Adjust accordingly to your taste) 1/2 raw cacao powder 2 tsp chopped Almonds 2 tsp desiccated coconut 2 tsp chopped pistachio nuts or any other nuts or flavouring of your choice
1. Put a glass or stainless steel bowl over a pot with simmering water and melt cacao butter or coconut oil until completely liquid.
2. Add the powdered monk fruit sweetener or liquid sweetener and cacao powder and stir until well combined.
3. Remove from the heat and stir until cooled down but still liquid.
4. Fill a silicone mold about 2/3 of the way up with your liquid chocolate, then add 1/4 teaspoon chopped Nuts, to your mold's cavities and then pour more chocolate on top until you reach the top of the cavities.
5. (sprinkle a few nuts on the top for decoration) Freeze for 30-60 minutes, pop out of the mold and enjoy!
TRIED THIS RECIPE?