Super-cute and easy to make, these no-bake mini cheesecakes are the perfect treat for Oreo lovers.
They feature Oreos in the crust and the creamy filling, and they’re topped with mini Oreos, too.
They’re also a great dessert choice for dinner parties, because you can prep them a day or two in
Makes 12 Mini Cheesecakes
for the CRUST
1 cup (134g) oreo crumbs (from about 10 oreos) 3 tbsp butter, melted
for the CHEESECAKE FILLING
339g cream cheese, room temperature 1/2 cup sugar 2 tbsp sour cream 1 tsp vanilla extract 150ml heavy whipping cream 6 tbsp powdered sugar 100g oreo crumbs (from about 8 oreos) 8–10 oreos, chopped
for the TOPPING
3/4 cup (ml) heavy whipping cream 1/4 cup powdered sugar 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 2 tbsp oreo crumbs 12 mini oreos, for topping
1. Combine the oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter. Divide the mixture between the serving dishes and press the mixture to form a a crust layer. Place the crusts in the fridge while you make the filling.
2. To make the filling, mix the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl. Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
3. In another large mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
4. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Add the Oreo crumbs and chopped oreos and gently stir until combined.
5. Divide the filling between the cheesecake dishes until the cups are full. You can use a piping bag or a small spoon work just as well.
6. Refrigerate the mini oreo cheesecakes until they are firm, for a least an hour.
7. To make the whipped cream topping, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and oreo crumbs to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
8. Pipe the whipped cream onto the mini cheesecakes and top with an oreo. You can store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?