LEMON & BLUEBERRY BAKE
6 large croissants 500g ready-made custard 250ml whole milk 150g lemon curd 250g fresh blueberries 2-3 tbsp flaked almonds
1. Cut each of the croissants in half, then arrange them roughly, overlapping them slightly, in a deep medium baking dish about 20 x 20cm.
2. Pour the custard into a small saucepan and whisk in the milk. Warm over low heat for 3 mins or until just starting to steam.
3. Whisk through half the lemon curd. Pour the custard over and around the croissants, then set aside for 30 mins-1 hr for the croissants to absorb some of the custard.
4. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/ gas 4. Nestle the blueberries and flaked almonds around the croissants and drizzle the remaining lemon curd.
5. Bake for 35-40 mins or until the top is golden brown.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?
If you have made the recipe and like it, then please do share the recipe link on facebook, Twitter & Pinterest. For Instagram mention @cookwithimtiaz or Tag #cookwithimtiaz