These decadent fudgy brownies are gluten-free and easy to make. If you’re watching your sugar
intake, you can swap the sugar for powdered sweetener. Enjoy this treat warm with a scoop of
vanilla ice-cream or a generous dollop of Nutella.
Makes 12 pieces
175g Butter unsalted, softened 100g Coco palm sugar or sugar/sweetener of your choice 3 Eggs 40g Coco powder unsweetened 175g Dark chocolate at least 85% cocoa solids, melted 75g Almond flour or gluten-free flour
1. Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit
2. Melt the chocolate: Break the chocolate into squares and place in a small bowl. Place this bowl inside a larger bowl that you have filled with boiling water. The water will heat the walls of the small bowl and melt the chocolate.
3. Blend the very soft (or melted) butter, coco palm sugar or sweetener, eggs, and cocoa with a blender or in a food processor.
4. Add the melted chocolate and almond flour and mix until you have a thick, smooth batter.
5. Line a rectangular baking tin or small with baking/parchment paper. Cut the paper to size so that it covers the bottom and two sides of the dish. Grease the two remaining sides.
6. Fill the batter into the dish and smoothen the top. Bake 25 minutes or until the top is firm. Let the brownies cool before you remove them from the baking tin. They will be VERY soft when warm but firm up as they cool down.
Cooks Note; I have added dollops of NUTELLA as my son loves it, this is optional
TRIED THIS RECIPE?