1/2 Kg Ground Chicken 2 cup cauliflower small florets 2 tomatoes chopped 1 Cup frozen peas 2 Large Onions diced 1 Tbsp Ginger minced 1/2 Tbsp Garlic minced 4 Tbsp oil 1 Cup Plain Yogurt 1/2 Cup Water 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro chopped 1 Tsp Cumin Powder 1 Tsp Coriander Powder 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan, add chopped onions and saute till golden brown(Takes about 5 mins on medium heat) add minced ginger and garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, and salt and saute for another minute.
2. Add chopped tomatoes and saute for a further 3 mins, add ground chicken, mix well and cover the pan with lid, reduce the heat to low and cook for 6 minutes (stir regularly).
3. After 6 mins, remove the lid (the meat should have tenderised by now), add cauliflower and cover cook for another 5 minutes on medium heat.
4. Now, add yogurt, saute evenly and cook covered on low heat for another 3 minutes.
5. Remove cover, add water, peas and chopped cilantro, stir and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat. Garnish with fresh cilantro and sliced red fresh chilli - optional.
Serve with Roti, Nan or Rice
TRIED THIS RECIPE?