Light and fluffy, the carb-free alternative to rice is big on taste and low in calories. This version
includes vibrant peppers and generous seasoning. If you don’t have a food processor you can grate the cauliflower instead, for rice with a chunkier texture.
1 Medium head Cauliflower or 4 cups cauliflower rice 1 Cup thinly sliced sprouts 1 Cup of thinly sliced red pepper 1 tsp Sea salt, or adjust to taste 1 tsp Black pepper or red chilli powder adjust to taste 2 tbsp Olive oil
1. Make cauliflower rice using a grater or food processor with a grater blade.
2. Season the raw cauliflower rice with sea salt and black pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large wok over medium-high heat, for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the thinly sliced sprouts and the sliced red pepper - cook on medium heat for 3-5 mins and then add the cauliflower rice.
5. Stir fry 3-5 minutes, uncovered, until cauliflower rice is soft but not mushy. (Think al dente!) Do not cover.
Serve as a side or eat on its own.
TRIED THIS RECIPE?